Manage your users with four different user roles, allowing you to grant different permissions to different user types.
Can access all screens except live chat and conversation insights. Cannot modify anything. This role is good for those interested in a bot's analytics/data but not actively working on the bot.
- A live chat agent. Can access live chat Inbox and Archive screens only.
- Can accept any live chat candidate, and can view and send messages to their own chats (ie not to chats accepted by other agents).
- Can access all screens except User Management.
- Can make changes to any features except user management, including configuration settings, knowledge base and engagements.
- Typically, a publisher is involved in the day-to-day monitoring and management of the bot.
- Can access all screens.
- All of the permissions that a Publisher role has, plus access to user management. Can create new users, delete users, change users' roles, change passwords.
Users with an Admin role can manage users.
User management is accessed via the Account menu in the FAQ Bot portal.
Inviting a new user
- To invite a new user to your FAQ Bot account, go to Account > Users and click the + New User button
- Add their details, including role, identity provider (you can use Microsoft accounts if you wish) and which Bot(s) you'd like them to be able to access.
- When you click Save an account will be created and an invite sent to the ermail address specified. The new user will need to log in and create a password to complete the process.
- If you see "Invite" on the user management screen, it means the new user has not yet accepted your invitation and logged into the portal. You can use this button to re-send the invite, if required.